At AskAnna we release new features, changes and fixes once they are ready to deploy. On the Beta of AskAnna we always run the latest approved code, also if it does not have an official version number yet. From time to time we create a new version. In the release notes you will find AskAnna versions and everything we release to Beta that is not part of an official version. These non-version releases will be listed here with the date of deployment to Beta.
In these release notes we give updates about the AskAnna platform. Besides the platform, we also have the AskAnna Python project that contains the AskAnna CLI and Python SDK. Release notes for this project are available in the AskAnna Python changelog published on GitLab.com.
We now work on making AskAnna an open-source project. And on extending the AskAnna CLI with an option to run and track your local runs. If you have ideas for tracking code, data and experiments, please send us an email!
- Added the ability to search and filter all runs on the project and job page.
- Implemented new run filters for
package_suuid. These filters can be used in the web interface, Python SDK, and API.
- Created a new query option to support excluding values for filters (e.g.
status__exclude) for more fine-grained filtering.
- Added a new filter option for
askanna run listCLI command.
- Fixed a bug with run image name that had duplication of tags in the web interface. With the fix we show the correct image name.
- The project page has a new
RUNSsection where you can find all the project runs
- New integrations for data sources on the Google Cloud Platform:
- Add '_at'-suffix to date-time fields
- Simplify and rename base models in Django app core
- Upgrade packages in AskAnna Backend:
- Django to 4.0
dj-rest-authand implement new setup of settings
- Fix search on runs in Django admin
- Fix design on sign up form so buttons always look good
- First open source release of the AskAnna Frontend and new CI/CD jobs to publish new releases to GitLab and GitHub
- Extend the list of file extensions for which we cannot show a preview (yet): h5, pkl, parquet, app, exe, com, dll, dmg, iso, jar, zip, ko, lib, so, dat, bin and cab
- For rendering Markdown content set breaks property to false to render Markdown conform the official specs
- Rename users app to account
- Align printing of object info via CLI
- Fix creating a project using the CLI with empty description
- Refactor run info to fix showing avatar from created by on run page
- Edit job description
- Added search and new filter options to the API endpoints
- PDF files can be viewed
- Search for a run on the run table
- Tables can now be ordered by clicking on the column
- New API endpoint to check if an email is already related to a member of the workspace
- Extend CLI commands:
- info option to retrieve info from an object
askanna run listto get a table with recent runs
- support for search workspace, project, job, variable and run
- Python SDK supports new query options, a.o. to search for workspace, project, job, variable and run.
- Backend / API:
- Switched to cursor pagination instead of using offset and limit.
- Order by is now case insensitive
- Structurally implemented filters and removed endpoints that were used as a filter
- API docs are now up-to-date (check them out)
- Removed most of the nested endpoints. Filters can be used to get subsets of objects.
- Aligned responses, a.o. how we show related object information.
- Refactor Role Based Permission and apply it also to the views which had customer permission logic to check role based access.
- Support new cursor pagination
- Refactor to load less data by default, so pages should load faster
- Search for workspaces & projects is now using the API endpoint search option
- Refactored validation for the invitation email
- Refactor related to the new API endpoint setup
- Replace Moment with DayJS
- Blocked double-clicking on the sign-in button to prevent double sign-in requests
- Viewing Jupyter Notebooks
- When a schedule is missed, a notification will be sent
- Cached images that are locally not available anymore are now pulled again instead of triggering an error
- In the frontend the documentation links are working again
- Code and artifact file lists now show the first directories and then files.